The Malgudi town, Agumbe is a paradise for nature lovers. Catching mesmerising sunrise, trekking along roaring waterfalls, off roading to reach unexplored backwaters, enjoying wildlife photography in the dense forests, or a quiet walk in our plantations, all this in the backdrop of heart melting hospitality of the real India.
Our Focus – “ Change a Tourist to a Traveller”
Our Popular Program
Hingaara Children camp
We bring children from Karnataka & also sometimes from other states and spend 4-5 days with the kids in the nature @ Hingaara. The program is meticulously designed to expose kids to
Folk – Yakshagana & Hulivesha
Wildlife – Session on reptiles & amphibians
Farming – we take kids to different farms & give them introduction to farming & farmers life, we also expose them to farm work
Village life – takes kids to typical villages, make them spend time with the villagers and carry the experience forever
Cultural exchange – kids visit to Govt schools, spend sometime in the school & with rural kids, they love this
Muddy puddle – Kesaru gadhe games
Festival day – introduce kids to local festivals & we celebrate it together
Astronomy – sky life
Rural games – Build houses with natural resources, Lagori, tyre race and more
Historical places visit
Local talent Hunt – we always look for local talents (ex: Raghavendra – a physically challenged boy who writes wonderful short poems and a standup comedian)
1. We had a couple from London who visited us in 2017 – took them to our local Govt school to experience it, they loved it so much and gifted a projector worth of Rs.25,000 /- to the govt school.
2. Team I cycles gifted around 100 bags to school kids, likewise many of our guests contributed to govt schools and kids
3. Mr. Raghavendra – the physically challenged boy with lot of talent got wonderful opportunity to display his talent here @ Hingaara and carried it on to different parts of Karnataka
4. Children started building a eco system in their apartments, started studying wildlife
5. A wonderful article from Prajavani paper, TV show from Sarala Jeevana channel
6. Free doctors camps for villagers and more
We hosted from regular travellers to popular travellers in the world, international guests, from cine actors to top police officers, wildlife experts, BBC producers , from our current chief minister to different politicians, top doctors to IT professionals and our Favourite kids from international schools to orphanages.
Overall, we are proud and confident to say we are a home stay with difference and we do get lot of repeated guests, we also have guests who visit us once in every 2 months, have more than 10-12 guests who visited us more than 20 times.